Thursday, August 23, 2012

Greetings!


Greetings in the name of our precious savior Christ Jesus!

For those of you who may not know me, I’m a 24-year-old seminary student at Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.  I have received two undergrad degrees from Liberty University and am currently in the Master of Divinity: Pastoral Studies program.  I have a great desire to be an accurate and successful expository pastor-teacher.

I received the call of ministry my final quarter of college in 2009.  My calling into the ministry resulted from several years of being a false convert in the Methodist Church.  I was ignorant of Scripture and sat under shallow teaching.  Because I had such experience, I have been given the desire to both expound the Word of God and to reach the lost.

This blog will be dedicated to expounding God’s Word, tackle tough questions in regards to the Scripture, to expose the unbiblical and unorthodoxy found in modern movements that happen to fall in the category of Christianity, and to be an encouragement to all who read.

Because of the amount of work I have for classes, updates will vary.  I trust this blog will bless you, as I know my studying and research will do for me.

1 comment: